One-leve-more Index du Forum
One-leve-more Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

NFO Pad 1.63

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One-leve-more Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Blablabla...Blabla....bla..
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
toddansel
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: NFO Pad 1.63 Répondre en citant

NFO Pad 1.63 > urlin.us/2bzyo

NFOPad...1.542011-10-02Awards,.anti-virus.reports,.linksdownload.hereVersion:.1.71.size:.1.21.MB.OS:.xp/vista/7/8/10.Release.date:.2016-02-20.License:.freeware.Get.update.notification:.click.here.Download:.Mirror:.Donate.with.paypal:.Thank..You..for..Submitting..an..Update..to..Your..Review,..!..Note..that..your..submission..may..not..appear..immediately..on..our..siteDrag-n-dropBugfix:.text.in.main.window.could.get.manipulated.using.keyboard.shortcuts.when.the.Find.dialog.had.focusDirect...scrollingWe.recommend.this.program.to.all.usersDownload.older.versionszipFurthermore,..you..can..enable..word..wrapping..mode..and..automatic..window..width,..as..well..as..for..NFOpad..to..stay..on..top..of..other..processes2009-05-17Fixed..so..the..NFOPad..window..and..dialogs..don't..open..outside..the..desktop2006-10-08NFOPad...also...has...a...few...extra...editing...features,...including...the...capability...to...delete...entire...lines...of...text...and...to...change...text...caseThe..program..doesn't..have..a..Help..file..per..se--there's..a..Help..menu,..but..it..only..contains..two..FAQs--but..for..the..most..part..NFOPad..is..self-explanatory;..it's..very..much..like..using..NotepadrarNFOPad...1.592007-01-08But..since..this..is..freeware..I..will..contact..the..makers..myself..and..offer..to..translate..it..into..one..other..language..myselfportableIf..the..program..did..not..kill..my..computer.Just..closing..a..program,..have..to..wait..2..mins.and..normally..my..computer..is..pretty..fast.After..uninstall,..computer..back..to..normal..(..fast..).I..recommend..you..do..not..install..this..suspiciousware.To..the..CNET..admin,..check..this..file..out..!!!Constantly..running..in..background..servicesDownloadWhat's...Up...Organize...your...life,...manage...contacts,...create...to...do...list,...and...Features:.Hyperlink.and.e-mail.detection;.Highly.customizable.(fonts,.colors,.appportableConsHaven't...run...across...any...problems...Reply...to...this...review...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...5...stars..."Excellent...Software...and...is...100%...Clean...!"...January...16,...2011......By...WilliamBerzoff...2011-01-16...10:14:32......By...WilliamBerzoff......Version:...NFOPad...1.6...ProsThis...is...an...excellent...example...of...a...software...that...is...doing...a...good...job...in...it's...own...specialty,...and...being...very...low...on...PC...resourcesFor.the.most.part,.this.simple.program.duplicates.the.experience.of.using.Notepad,.but.it.throws.in.a.few.fun.and.useful.options.that.make.it.more.versatilezipThank...You...for...Submitting...a...Reply,...!...Note...that...your...submission...may...not...appear...immediately...on...our...site f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One-leve-more Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Blablabla...Blabla....bla.. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a